Or maybe I should call this blog “what I learned in 2020.” In a year that brought many changes, challenges and uncertainty, there was opportunity for growth, resilience and kindness. You know, kindness really matters to me.
I sat by the fire last night with Mommy and asked her to share my tips for 2021. I hope you enjoy them.
- The time is now – just do it
- Appreciate everything and don’t take things for granted
- Have compassion for everyone…even for people who see things differently
- Staying home more keeps the hearth warm
- I know even if I don’t hear well