Kids and Parents Enjoy Grace’s 5 Mindfulness Tips
1) When you eat, really enjoy your food. (And know it’s okay if you don’t want to share.)
2) When you walk outside, lift your head and breathe through your nose. That’s the best way to smell all the sniffs in the air. REALLY breathe it in, all the way into your belly.
3) Notice EVERYTHING. Be present where you are and take in everything there is to see.
4) When you’re free to dig, dig deep and wide. Enjoy the dirt on your paws!
5) When the person you love speaks, perk up your ears and smile!