With burnout now classified as an occupational syndrome, people are seeking new resources to deal with their symptoms and begin the road to recovery.
I have 10 tips to beat burnout – delivered through the lovable, fluffy and adventurous dog named Grace.
Beat Burnout with 10 Tips from Grace the Dog
1. Sleep, whenever and wherever you can!
2. Just go outside – jump, skip, and run.
3. Put up your paw and ask for help.
4. Play with those you love.
5. Look out for your neighbors – they are a worthy cause.
6. Make new friends, even with a cat!
7. Share a smile or kind word, even with strangers.
8. Recharge by putting your feet in the grass.
9. Bark and whine to friends, especially those who are good listeners.
10. It’s okay to say no and find your safe space.