It’s been a BIG change since we started social distancing because of the Corona Virus. Since dogs don’t get the virus, I don’t have to be quite as stringent following the distancing guidelines of 6 feet. People seem so happy to pet me.
Just in case you need them, here are a few ideas for fun things to do with your children and pets:
- Pamper yourself and your pets: Nothing feels better than a warm bath, brushing your hair, and getting ready for bed early.
- Cook dinner and do the dishes together: Who says your pets can’t join the fun?
- Play a game of follow-the-leader through the living room: Kids, parents, and pets are encouraged to participate.
- Work on a puzzle together: It’s a great way to collaborate and work as a team.
- Snuggle up with a pile of books: Whether reading alone or with your pet, it is special. (Research shows that kids who read in the presence of a dog may experience increased motivation towards mastering their reading skills.)